This page states the “Terms and Conditions” of COMPETE INDIA ZONE’s classroom teaching programs. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, please do not continue with this process. By using this process, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
COMPETE INDIA ZONE may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this post. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are obligatory for you. COMPETE INDIA ZONE provides an online payment process to support students on its website and takes due care to ensure that it operates correctly. All payment is to be done in INDIAN CURRENCY only.
- The logo and content of the site are copyright and sole property of COMPETE INDIA ZONE and may not be copied, used or reproduced for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the explicit permission.
- No study or test material from the site may be copied, shared, exchanged, sold or given for free to individuals or organizations without prior consent of COMPETE INDIA ZONE.
- Buying test material from our site does not entitle you to provide the same to other individuals or enterprises at a cost or even for free. The copyright of Test Material remains with COMPETE INDIA ZONE unless otherwise explicitly stated, and may not be quoted or reviewed without explicit permission from COMPETE INDIA ZONE.
- COMPETE INDIA ZONE does not take responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of data provided in various study material / tests.
- COMPETE INDIA ZONE shall not take any responsibility for the following:
- Cheques, Money Orders, DDs etc. lost in transit (while they are being sent to us). Please do not send cash by post. We will not take the responsibility of that either. Please take a copy of DDs / Cheques sent to us by post for future reference.
- Response to all queries related to performance in papers etc. to students – Our liability extends only upto provision of tests and does not extend to giving a feedback and solving queries of the students. However, we do invite queries on the same, and all replies sent will be subject to the time available to our panel of experts.
- Compete India Zone is not entitled to refund the fees to any student, in case the student stops attending the classes. In special cases however, the amount can be adjusted whenever the course is restarted a fresh.
- Any kind if indiscipline created by a student in the institute premises may lead to ouster from the institute. The action of indiscipline may constitute the use of derogatory remarks or abusive language against the management /faculty /student. He/she will not be allowed to attend any classes in the future, neither any refund of money will take place.
Terms and Conditions for online payments:
- COMPETE INDIA ZONE has tied up with CC Avenue to enable Online payments. All your credit/debit card details are secure, and payments will be processed directly using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption.
- Credit/debit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet. The site is secure using 128 bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site of our Bank.
- In case of any problems or disputes related to online payments, we will settle the same only after 3 days of the transaction. To raise any such ticket, please send an email from the registered email address used at the time of making the online payment.
- A convenience charge, apart from the normal fees, will be levied for every online transaction.
- Take a Printout of the receipt generated on successful payment.
- Any payment once made is not refundable.
- In case of successful payment online, COMPETE INDIA ZONE website will provide the candidate with a valid login ID.
- In case of unsuccessful payment online, the candidate may try again, or, contact the debit card/credit card/bank account provider.
- ICP related packages are not included for online payments.
- Upgrades are not possible online. Students will have to visit COMPETE INDIA ZONE center for the same.
- Installment payments are not possible online.
- COMPETE INDIA ZONE shall not be liable for any failure on the part of the Applicant or third party making payment of Fees, to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the Online Payment process.
COMPETE INDIA ZONE and www.competeindiazone.com and associated sites (The Site), is a preparatory firm providing various preparatory modules for GATE & IES examinations. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/subscribers to the site and all registered/enrolled users of the services. The site is branded under the name of COMPETE INDIA ZONE. COMPETE INDIA ZONE is the name most commonly used in the communication representing any of the material bought offline / online.
Information provided on this site is on “as is” basis and/or as collected from various sources, which can be shared with enrolled students / subscribers on request.
While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, COMPETE INDIA ZONE does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site.
You agree and confirm that COMPETE INDIA ZONE may, at it’s sole discretion, change the Fee Structure at any time without prior intimation. The variables calculating scholarships / discounts may not be mentioned on the site. The prices, relevant levies and other charges / schemes of scholarships / discounts given can be changed anytime without prior notice.
COMPETE INDIA ZONE reserves the right to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information / content at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient and without giving any notice. It is the user’s responsibility to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing the site.
The content in different modules / tests / study material / programs has been prepared by a team of subject experts from different parts of the India. While designing these questions, the team has referred a lot of books, question papers, study material and other resources available in the market. Every effort has been made to ensure that no infringement of any copyright happens. In case any discrepancy is reported corrective action would be taken immediately by COMPETE INDIA ZONE.
The Site offers no warranty that the contents of the site are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
The Site provides at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which The Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the validity of contents and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said website.
Provision is made to enlist subscribers to the site and all such subscribers are bound by the general terms & conditions mentioned hereinbefore and by the subscription agreement set forth hereinafter and special terms contracted therein.
The Site accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement without any prior notice.