What is CIZ Disha?
“CIZ Disha” is a training platform provided by CIZ Educational Visions Pvt. Ltd., the target of which is to provide free practical training/internship to the engineering students pursuing B.E./B.Tech in renowned engineering colleges/universities of India. As a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of CIZ, the training provided to the engineers is either free of cost or at very subsidized rates. The top management of CIZ Disha includes the core team of Compete India Zone, and various other top professionals having vast industrial experience.
What constitutes 'Team Disha'?
Team Disha includes the core team members of Compete India Zone, on-site engineers, structural engineers, engineering consultants, quality control inspectors, planners and project managers.
As a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) of CIZ, the mission of CIZ Disha is to provide quality and value based education in the domain of Engineering and Technology. CIZ Disha intends to expose the students to practical and industrial aspect of engineering by providing training to those, who are pursuing B.E./B.Tech from elite engineering colleges of India. The modern day education is not only to study and learn the theoretical aspects, but is to bridge it with on-site training. This bridging is exactly what CIZ Disha intends to construct.
Which engineering branches can undergo training in Disha and what is the duration of the training?
An engineering student from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communications, Computer Science/I.T. may apply for training in CIZ Disha. The duration of the training course is either for 6 weeks (7 weeks/ 45 days) or for full semester (6 months).
Benefits of training at CIZ Disha
Several benefits can accrue to students who participate in industrial training offered by CIZ Disha. These include the following: –
- A platform to blend the theoretical knowledge acquired in classroom with practical on-site hands-on application of knowledge required to perform work in industry.
- The engineers can foresee how their future professions (in which they might work eventually) are organized in practice.
- Actual implementation of the theoretical knowledge to real life situations can imbibe more interest and that too under the guidance of experts.
- A first-hand experience of working as an engineering professional and also with an engineering professional.
- The training will increase the technical, inter-personal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Trainees will witness the interaction of engineers with other working professionals from different companies
What constitutes the training for civil engineers?
- Every student will be engaged in a live project.
- Before on-site training, the trainee will be equipped theoretically about the project. Theoretical training will include surveying techniques, geotechnical aspects, structural know-how of the project, environmental consideration, various construction methodologies, study of building materials and project management.
- Reading and understanding the architectural, structural, electrical and plumbing drawings.
- Construction site visits.
- Structural design (including software training such as STAAD.PRO).
- Detailed drawings on AUTOCAD.
- Quality control measures and laboratory tests.
- The training provided at CIZ Disha is absolutely free of cost for all the B.E./B.Tech students who are registered in the Classroom Study Course of IES & GATE of Compete India Zone.
- For non-CIZ students, the cost for different training periods is tabulated below:-
|S.No.||TRAINING PERIOD||Fee (Rs.)|
|1.||6 (or 7) weeks||5000/-|
- For online registration, click http://www.competeindiazone.com/free-register/
- For telephonic registration, call 98143-76777, 98144-76777, 0172-4346477.
- For offline registration, visit CIZ campus, Dainik Bhaskar building, sector 25D, Chandigarh.
- You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry.